Buying or selling a business is one of the most important financial transactions of your life. BayState Business Brokers will help you complete the process successfully.
If you are selling your business, your future depends on getting the best deal and not making a mistake that could jeopardize everything you’ve worked hard to build. BayState Business Brokers' process exposes your business to more buyers to achieve a faster sale at a higher price.
Five Steps to a Successful Business Sale
- Maintain the Confidentiality of Your Sale -BayState Business Brokers markets your business without revealing its identity. We screen buyers and require them to sign a confidentiality agreement before identifying the business to them. We understand how important maintaining confidentiality is.
- Price Your Business Right with a Free Business Valuation - BayState Business Brokers offers business valuations, free or paid, so you can make an informed decision whether to sell and at what price.
- Present Your Business Best - After being financially screened and signing a confidentiality agreement, a buyer receives a professionally prepared report about your business that shows the buyer the features of your business, the income it generates, and its future potential.
- Advertise Your Business to the Most Buyers - With our 5 ways of marketing your business, BayState Business Brokers exposes your business to more buyers than any other area business broker resulting in a faster sale at a higher price.
- Complete the Sale of Your Business - Whether it is helping the buyer find financing or removing roadblocks, BayState Business Brokers manages the process until the sale of your business is completed.
BayState Business Brokers focuses on the sale of businesses with owner's cash flow of $100,000 to $1,000,000. Contact us today to talk to a broker. There is no cost or obligation. Call us at 617-562-5700or fill out our contact form.
BayState Business Brokers, 61 North Beacon Street, Suite 203, Boston, MA 02134
T: 617-562-5700 F: 617-562-5701