Our process to help you buy a business starts with you filling out an NDA on a particular business you are interested in or filling out our Buyer Information Form
. This gives us preliminary information about you. The next step is a face to face meeting. This gives you the opportunity to get your questions answered about buying a business. We can give you information about businesses that you are interested in and discuss them with you. It gives us the opportunity to get to know you better so we can do a better job of finding the right business for you. It also shows us that you are a serious buyer because you took the time to have this meeting.
There are probably many questions you have about how to buy a business
- What is the right business for me?
- What is the process to buy a business?
- How can I figure out how much I'll make out of a business?
- How much should I pay for the business?
- How much can I loan to buy a business and where can I get the loan?
- What questions should I ask when buying a business?
You can get the answers to these and other questions about how to buy a business answered when you meet with us. There is no cost or obligation to this meeting.
Contact us to talk to a business broker about the businesses we have for sale, advice on how to buy a business, and to be the first to know about new businesses we have for sale.
BayState Business Brokers, 61 North Beacon Street, Suite 203 Boston, MA 02134
T: 617-562-5700, F: 617-562-5701