Sell a Restaurant
If you want to sell your restaurant or bar, contact us. We are restaurant brokers with an office in Boston, MA. Here is how we do a better job selling your restaurant:
We have, and will find, more buyers for your restaurant. More buyers mean a faster sale at a higher price. Here’s how:
Free Restaurant Valuation
- We are a member of the only multiple listing system for business sales in New England. In addition to our restaurant brokers selling your restaurant, your restaurant will be listed on a number of other broker websites and sold by over 40 other brokers. In addition, we have relationships with most of the Massachusetts restaurant brokers in this area and they can sell your restaurant also.
- We advertise your restaurant on all the leading Internet websites where buyers go to find restaurants for sale.
- We know buyers looking for a restaurant. We maintain a database of buyers and present your restaurant to these buyers.
- We advertise your restaurant on our website where we advertise restaurants for sale. We use marketing techniques to attract restaurant buyers. You found us, so do restaurant buyers.
Pay us at the Closing
- Before putting your restaurant on the market, you need to know what price to sell it for. We will give you, at no cost or obligation, a free estimate of the selling price.
- We get paid after we sell your restaurant. This means no upfront fees. This means we don't stop working until the sale of your restaurant is completed. Get help all the way through the process.
Work with Qualified Buyers
If you want to buy a restaurant, click here to learn how we can help you do so.
- We don't want to waste your time. We check to make sure that the buyers we work with have the money, and restaurant experience, to buy your restaurant.
BayState Business Brokers, 61 North Beacon Street, Suite 203
Boston, MA 02134, 617-562-5700, firstname.lastname@example.org