How to Sell Your Business
Faster for the Best Price
The best way to sell your business faster at the highest price is to present it best to the most qualified buyers. More buyers leads to more, and higher, offers.That's why we developed this 5 step process to find the most buyers for your business:
- Advertising your business on our website which is visited by over 100 buyers a day. We use search engine marketing and pay-per-click ads to make our website the most visited business broker website in this area.
- Informing over 2,000 buyers in our database who are looking for a business to buy about your business. We contact our buyers several times a week about the businesses we are selling.
- Internet advertising – on the leading Internet business-for-sale websites. Not just advertising your business, but paying extra to have it listed higher.
- Marketing it through BBANE, our co-broker group of over 60 active business brokers. Each of the 14 agencies in this group has your business listed on their website.
- Contacting potential industry buyers – while keeping the identity of your business confidential. We identify potential industry buyers, contact them with a letter, and follow-up with a phone call.
"After trying to sell my business for over a year and a half through another channel and having no results I was introduced to your company. I remember our first meeting very well. I was discouraged, after 18 months with the other company, with no tangible results. Your exact words, upon the end of our meeting, where I had signed up with your company, were “You might be pleasantly surprised how quickly it might sell”. Here we are five months later and I am beyond pleasantly surprised. The business is sold, I got the asking price, only had to carry 10%, and all my employees were hired. Now the next Journey can begin." Dana Wilson, former owner Landmark Impressions
Contact us for a FREE consultation. Find out what businesses like yours sell for.
Please note that by filling out the form, your information will be kept confidential.
BayState Business Brokers, 61 North Beacon St., Suite 203, Boston, MA 02134
T : 617-562-5700, F: 617-562-5701