High Commission Sales Opportunity - Become a Business Broker
Are you an excellent salesperson looking for a real opportunity to make a significant six-figure income? If so, a career in business brokerage may be for you.
Over the next several years, trillions of dollars in sales will be generated by the sales of successful businesses. Unlike most fields today, there are not enough business brokers to handle these sales. It is estimated that there are less than 3500 business brokers in the entire United States.
BayState Business Brokers is looking for successful salespeople to add to our team of experienced brokers. We are busier than ever with many strong businesses to sell and numerous motivated buyers seeking a successful business.
- A much higher than average commission to our salespeople -- you start at over 50% of the commission and this goes up as you are successful.
- Leads - In addition to your efforts, we do marketing for you that generates leads.
- An office in Needham to work out of with phone, computer, and staff support.
- Training to help you learn the business.
To be successful in this position, you should have the following experience:
- 5 years of full-time experience in b to b sales, preferably prospecting and selling to owners of privately owned businesses
- Experience prospecting via cold calling, letters, walk-ins and other creative methods
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and experience reading financial statements, such as tax returns, income statements, and balance sheets is helpful.
If you would like to become a business broker, please contact Sarah Grossman by phone at 617-562-5700 or by email at email@example.com or fill out the contact form on this page.
BayState Business Brokers, 60 Kendrick Street, Suite 206, Needham, MA 02494
T: 617-562-5700, F: 617-562-5701 firstname.lastname@example.org