Liquor Store Brokers
If you want to buy or sell a liquor store, liquor license or convenience store in Massachusetts, we are the brokers to contact!
I specialize in selling liquor stores and sell more than any other business broker in this area. With our list of over 1,200 potential buyers, I generally receive multiple offers and will get you THE BEST PRICE for your business.
More buyers results in more offers and a faster sale at a higher price!
We maintain the highest level of confidentiality throughout the process and will work with you to ensure a successful closing! We only get paid when you do.
If you want to sell your liquor store or license, contact me today for a no-obligation consultation and FREE estimate of what your business will sell for. Call us at 617-562-5700 or just fill out the form on this page.
We can also help you buy a Massachusetts liquor or convenience store. Click Here to see our stores for sale and fill out the form at left to be added to our mailing list.
Knowledgeable & Experienced Brokers
We have the knowledge and experience needed to sell your liquor store, liquor license or convenience store. We are able to negotiate competitive prices and get past potential hurdles in order to successfully close the sale of your business.
We Offer Targeted Marketing to Buyers Looking for a Liquor Store
- We maintain a comprehensive database of qualified buyers who are interested in buying a liquor or convenience store, including many industry buyers. When we market your store, we market it confidentially to these buyers through email and phone contact.
- We advertise your business on over 10 different websites where buyers go to find a store for sale. This includes the most popular business-for-sale websites, as well as creating a page for your business on our own website.
- We will also include your store on our multi-listing system for businesses for sale, the only one of its kind in New England. This allows your liquor or convenience store to be marketed to thousands of buyers from New Hampshire, throughout Massachusetts and down to the Cape and Rhode Island.
- We will expose your store to more buyers than any other broker will.
We Prepare Your Business for Sale and Close the Deal
- We know the liquor industry and use our expertise, along with industry comparables, to recommend the best selling price for your business. We prepare detailed reports about your store to present it best for a successful sale and maintain your confidentiality in the process.
- We pre-screen potential buyers so we can present your store to buyers who have the money and the experience to successfully purchase and run it. Many of our buyers already have experience owning and managing liquor stores.
- We help buyers to secure financing and know lenders who are financing the sale of liquor and convenience stores.
- We can help navigate around common hurdles concerning the sale of liquor stores such as local and state (ABCC) liquor license approval, lottery approval, and securing a favorable, long-term lease.